This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: memory address for redboot and application
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: qin zhao <redmuts at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:14:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] memory address for redboot and application
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 05:09:31PM +0200, qin zhao wrote:
> I'm working on AT91RM9200 EK. I need to do some test, such as reading
> data from and writing data to the memory of at91rm9200. But before
> doing that, I need to know the memory address of redboot and my
> application, i.e. target.ld, so that I will not destroy them during
> the test. Does anybody know where it is or how to find it? Thanks!
As you said, target.ld. This is build from .ldi files in
<HAL>/include/pkgconf/ . Take a look at these files for your HAL.
You can also use
on the elf images for redboot and the application to see where it is
loaded and what RAM it uses.
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss