problem with flash_am29xxxxx.inl

Hi,
I'm working on a TaskIt Portux920T which mount an AMD/Spansion
S29GL128M Flash memory. I've already obtained the right patch for this
device (thanks Sato) but it still doesn't work. Therefore I had a look
at the driver code and I discovered that the device id is not
recognized because the driver reads from a wrong address.  Actually the
problem is when the driver calls the FLASH_P2V macro:

f_s1 = FLASH_P2V(ROM+FLASH_Setup_Addr1);

First thing, when I see FLASH_P2V I think about something which change
the physical address to a virtual address but actually the macro just
does a double casting. Am I right or I miss something?
Second thing, in my case ROM is a pointer to 0x60000000 (the virtual
address of the FLASH) and FLASH_Setup_Addr1 is  555 but if I print f_s1
I obtain 0x60001554. The last bits are shifted by 2 but I need only a
shift by one because in my case the A0 of the micro is connected to the
A1 of the flash. I don't have clear how this shift is performed, maybe
I'm missing something in the FLASH_P2V macro. Can someone help me?
Thanks

Michele

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/