Re: porting eCos to ST Micro STR710

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 11:30:40PM -0700, Frank Wu wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been starting on porting eCos to ST Micro STR710. Which HAL
> could be the best baseline for this porting? I am new to eCos. Any
> information or tips are warmly welcome.

eCosCentric completed an eCosPro port (including RedBoot) to this board
several months ago, and have an eCosPro Developer's Kit with drivers
available for the internal flash, serial, I2C, CAN and power management
to support the various reduced modes.

For commercial enquiries please contact info@ecoscentric.com.

 Daniel

  Daniel Morris - Sales & Marketing Director
  eCosCentric - The eCos and RedBoot experts
  Tel: +44 1223 245 571 - info@eCosCentric.com
  DDI: +44 1269 591 171 - danielm@eCosCentric.com