PhyCore LPC2294

in reference to http://sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-06/msg00200.html

before anything else thank's igor for this port
I'm trying actualy to use your port for olimex lpch2294 to get a port for
the PhyCore Lpc2294 witch is based on the same Philips micro controler

just a little thing when I trying to build a default template config tool is
detecting a conflict

CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX_LPCH2294 unsatisfied Requires CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_LPC2XXX
== "LPC2214"

may be a missed some pakages .. ??
I was forced to unpack the .epk and install it with my hand because config
tool looks to have problems to load it

thank's

olivier