Integrator A/P with ARM920T

Hi,

        I am running ecos on Integrator A/P with ARM920T (Samsung) core. I
have costomized SDRAM size for my requirement.  I have compiled ecos using
configtool. I have choosen "Arm Integrator Development with ARM966E"
template as my baseline.  In this template, ARM966E processor was selected
as default proecssor.  Without any modification, (after satisfying default
Conflicts), i have compiled as such, It was working on My target.
then i have changed the processor alone, i.e ARM920T. i have compiled after
resolving conflicts... it was not working....

       I think 920T has MMU Support and 16k Data and Int. cache.. But 966
doesnt. Any tips to bring up with ARM920T option ...

Thanks in Advance !!!

Thanks
Prakash