re:Re: re:Re: eCos Romable ? (on AT91EB55)

I used the command arm-elf-objcopy -S
I get a 135 kb file
when I send it I get this error :
*** Abort! Attempt to load ELF data to address: 0x0301c000 which is not in RAM
xyzModem - CRC mode, 1(SOH)/128(STX)/0(CAN) packets, 3 retries

I'm can feel I'm nearly there, thanks