Re: mcf5272c3 Target Ethernet package

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, John Dallaway wrote:

> Support for the MCF5272 was contributed at a time when none of the eCos
> maintainers had ColdFire hardware and is currently non-functional in the
> public repository. This is indicated in the hardware table:
>
>     http://ecos.sourceware.org/hardware.html
>
> Check out the archives of the ecos-discuss list for further discussion
> on this topic. eCosCentric offers a fully functional port and
> comprehensive support for eCos on the M5272C3 evaluation board.

Thanks John; I missed the X when I originally checked.

I'm actually interested in the mcf528x and was planning the porting. But
I see you already have support for the M8252EVB, so you might have a
customer.

ATB,
	Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott				  http://www.gscott.co.uk

		Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.

Hey, I'm looking for a new job!           See ->  http://www.gscott.co.uk