windows config tool output window

Hi All,

Having just started using eCos and looking to having it run on a PPC555 platform I have available, I've run across a strange issue with the Windows config tool...could be my lack of understanding of course so bear with me :)

I was busy getting eCos setup on my laptop that was in a docking station running a 21' monitor and decied to take the lappy home. Naturally my screen size changed and it seems that due to this, the config tool also resized and buggered if I can get the output window to reappear again. Naturally I have the view->output window checked and have repeatedly unchecked and re-checked as well as re-installs, resizing multiple times. I did notice some funky behaviour when I resized the main window that the description window tended to take over all the other windows.

Has anyone else had issues with this tool like this? I plugged it back into the docking station but that didn't cure it either. There just doesn't seem to be anyway to get the drag window for the output back. Moving the boundaries around for every window does nothing. I just want my output window back..sob :(

cheers,

Jules