Beginner question

Hello,

I'm curious to know what kind of  PCI-IDE (ATAPI)support is available for
eCOS/RedBoot. We are building a custom board based on the IXP425 and we'd
like to boot our main OS off the IDE disk drive. Our board uses a
CMD-PCI680A IDE controller. I downloaded eCOS2.0 and notice that it has
support for enumerating and reading/writing to PCI devices, but nowhere is
there information  on what kind of storage devices eCOS supports.

In the event, there is no such support, could someone point me to
recommended documentation to writing such drivers. Are there any template
drivers available?

Finally, my apologies if this is a frequently asked question.

Regards,

Krishna Ganugapati
Maraki Corporation