From: Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>
To: "mohanlal jangir" <mohanlaljangir@hotmail.com>
CC: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: [ECOS] application fail to execute instead.....
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:40:21 +0900

well, this discussion has confused me now. well i have not supported
CYGPKG_IO_FLASH and hence there is no output from the redboot source.
i have not modified the redboot source atall.
  if i m correct should i modify my startup to ROMRAM..will this help me
out. till now i have made my startup as ROM and i import redboot_ROM.ecc.

satish

--
Satish Kumar <satish@bvt.sc.sanyo.co.jp>