Re: Re:Re: Why the option of intel 82559 ethernet driver in ecosconfig is colored gray?

Please copy your replies to the mailing list.  Private responses
are only available for those with a support contract.

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 23:39, Boen Shieh wrote:
> Hi, Gary:
>
> I try to import the ecm from /opt/ecos/packages/hal/i386/pc/v2_0/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm.
> There occur 3 errors:
> 1. the savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option 'CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT'
> 2. the savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown         option 'CYGSEM_REDBOOT_VALIDATE_USER_RAM_LOADS'
> 3. the savefile contains a cdl_option for an unknown option 'CYGSEM_REDBOOT_BSP_SYSCALLS'
>
> Could you tell me why that happens and how to resolve it? Thanks a lot.

It looks like you didn't start with the RedBoot template.
You should try starting from fresh.  Select the PC hardware
with RedBoot template.  Then import the .ecm file.

Note: these steps (in the GUI tool) are equivalent to:
  % ecosconfig new pc redboot
  % ecosconfig import /opt/ecos/packages/hal/i386/pc/v2_0/misc/redboot_FLOPPY.ecm
  % ecosconfig tree