Why the option of intel 82559 ethernet driver in ecosconfig is colored gray?

Hi,

I installed the ecosconfig in redhat9, and I find the color of the option of intel 82559
ethernet driver is gray that means this option can not be used. In fact, the redboot built
by this ecosconfig can not find intel pro/100 ethernet card in the i386 PC target, and even
loss the command of IP_Address. In the opposition, the redboot prebuilt by sources.redhat.com
can.

What is the difference between the customer-built and the pre-built redboot? Why is the option of
intel 82559 ethernet driver  unvisible(with gray color)?

Best Regards

--Boen Shieh

263电子邮件-信赖邮自专业