Re: Lua 5.0 port

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

Savin Zlobec wrote:

Hi,

I've made a port of LUA 5.0 programming language (http://www.lua.org) to eCos.
Files are available at http://devel.elatec.si

That's excellent. And working on FAT16 too. I've added this to http://ecos.sourceware.org/contrib.html

But I would ask if you are prepared to contribute these formally to eCos? It would be great to have this in. The standard procedure is a copyright assignment which used to be to Red Hat but in future will be to the FSF. Would that be acceptable? If so, I'll give you the details of what to do.

Jifl

I've checked with my company - we can sign the copyright assignment.
Is the information at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html current (mail address) ?
Can it be send by fax ?

savin