This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the gcj-compiled eclipse project.
RE: eclipse in fedora core 2 test 1
- From: John Healy <jhealy at redhat dot com>
- To: "David A. Frantz" <wizard at eznet dot net>
- Cc: eclipse at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:09:06 -0500
- Subject: RE: eclipse in fedora core 2 test 1
- References: <40317BD6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 21:26, David A. Frantz wrote:
> A very good question Scott. I was also under the impression that gcj
> based eclipse was waiting for FC2. That is a game plan that needs to
> be played out.
> Eclipse os one of those Java applications that just cries out for native
> execution. It would be very interesting to know the status of the
> build as info on progress with the gcj build of eclipse is hard to come buy.
Eclipse will be made available for FC2 at some point in the near future
but it won't be part of the core. Stay tuned.