frame information

I earlier said SGI does not generate DW_CFA_offset_extended.
That was not correct (I can see it in dwarfdump output).

I have not figured out where this comes from though in the
compiler (quite mysterious).

At any rate, the compilation system does seem to get the data-alignment
factor correct.

This changes nothing essential as far as my earlier messages,
it simply means sgi cc works much like gcc in this regard.

And btw the dwarfdump -v -v output was wrong for
DW_CFA_offset_extended record printing. I'm fixing that.

davea@sgi.com