Proposal status

Dave Weatherford noticed some errors in the status indicators for
proposals which have been corrected.

Perhaps these status indicators need to be revised.  We've never
created subcommittees, for example, so indicators for "Rejected
by subcommittee" seems unnecessary.  Also everything is listed
as "B - other" rather than "A -important".  All of the proposals
have been equally important, so maybe we don't need to distinguish
between them.

Ron -- could you send me a list of the proposals which have been
incorporated into the draft spec and I'll update the status list to
reflect that as well.

--
Michael Eager	 Eager Consulting     eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077