Perchance to do lunch and then meet in the afternoon

As I indicated on the phone last week, I plan to attend the 16 May meeting
in person at SGI. Since I have all day available, it would be great to have
lunch with any and all who can stay after the meeting. Jim suggested Asian,
of which Chinese would be my preference (but not a constraint).

Jim has also agreed to make a conference room available after lunch. Perhaps
we could take advantage of the opportunity to do a detailed editorial review of
the Draft 2 document. Since not everyone will be present (not even on the
phone), we probably can't do much about substantive matters -- although some
initial discussion would not hurt on topics that someone would like to pursue.
Other thoughts/suggestions are welcome as well.

Lookin' forward,
Ron