Re: PROPOSAL: Rename DW_FORM_ref_addr to DW_FORM_ref_info [resend]

>I would prefer _ref_offset or some such.  The name _ref_info does not
>immediately suggest to me that it refers to .debug_info.

Interesting -- _ref_offset seems even less suggestive of .debug_info!
While I agree that _ref_info will not jump out at you as refering to
.debug_info before you see it explained, I doubt you would ever forget
it once you do see the explanation...

I think I am hearing that you agree that _ref_addr is worse yet, and that
it is desireable to rename it to something else, right? So what remains
is to pick the new name? Is that fair?

Ron