RE: CIE version number vis-a-vis 000330.1

I believe it is necessary to change the version number since there is no way
for existing DWARF readers to skip the new CIE instructions.

If somebody would like to generate CIE information with the old version
number we have two options:

1. Refer to the old document
2. Describe what they should not use.

I think option 2) is better but more work...

Felix