Attributes allocated, associated, & data_location wrt TAG interface

In the course of editing the text for item 000323.2 re Java interface support
into the working document, I noticed that we did not consider yesterday
whether the attributes DW_AT_allocated, DW_AT_associated and DW_AT_data_location
should apply to DW_TAG_interface_type (specifically in Appendix 1).

You will recall that these attributes were added to DWARF as part of item
991108.11 which focused mostly on array issues. However, all three attributes
were deliberately defined to apply to all types. Of course, at the time
of that adoption the DW_TAG_interface_type did not yet exist.

I plan to include DW_AT_allocated, DW_AT_associated and DW_AT_data_location
in the list of attributes applicable to DW_AT_interface on the grounds that
that is most consistent with the intent of 991108.11.

If anyone thinks I should hold off until this is considered by the full
committee, please speak up and I will do so.

Ron