Re: 000302.2 Attribute extensibility

> 000302.2	Attribute extensibility
>
> 	This proposal was discussed and received generally favorable comments,
> 	but the consensus was that it needed more motivation and description.

So, is the consensus that I should do some more work here, or let it
drop ?

What is it that folks want in the proposal if they do want more ?
More examples ?
More descriptions of when it might be useful ?

I'm a bit confused, on the one hand Michael keeps beating on us to
make discussion and proposals here be formal, but on the other this
minute seem to be asking for more non-formal description and
motivations for this proposal :-( (Stuff which would be italicised as
motivation or advice to users, rather than formal standard text).

-- Jim

James Cownie	<jcownie@etnus.com>
Etnus, Inc.     +44 117 9071438
http://www.etnus.com