This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] emphasis within quoted text
- From: Kerry Cox <kerryjcox at gmail dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:14:13 -0600
- Subject: [docbook] emphasis within quoted text
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=he69zZXFaTCbTxQJVyYEGzTF8JOFtqgZpiErcJR2FJqVixUSCeO/ItFx2D7aOFC6xIBDLzgrQWSKKqT6riET0OrSxlzhAwThBi7nx/F8pTeNbMY8jNsBIrRvo+c9AgedBAVhMRld9Tq27KOhxGf2ofehcR2EtkBaAGhyO1mI1lg=
- Reply-to: Kerry Cox <kerryjcox at gmail dot com>
Wondering if there is a tag or option that will allow me to emphasize
a portion of text with a <screen/> or <programlisting/> section?
Or is there some related tag that would highlight quoted text and
allowed a small blurb to be italicized or emphasized?
I have been looking through the DocBook page and checking all
available tags. Have not yet found a comparable example. I am
attempting to cite a small portion of code and then emphasize a
particular aspect as an example.