This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] revhistory not displayed in PDF
- From: Peter Bittner <bittner at teamworks dot eu dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:53:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] revhistory not displayed in PDF
- Organization: TeamWORKS Consulting & Engineering
- References: <004201c53ec6$d69bab20$4730fea9@navin>
> I am using Saxon + FOP. The Revision history is generated as a table
> in HTML. But in the PDF, the revision history does not appear at all.
Revision history does not appear in FO in book, article and others. You need
to add a customization layer.
See http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html for very well
structured documentation about how to do that.
I have added
to the verso-side of the book element. You'd propably want to do this to the
article element (Look for <t:titlepage t:element="article" ...>).
It looks all kind of complicated, but it's not, really!
Have fun, Peter
Dipl.Ing. Peter Bittner | IT-Consultant
email@example.com | TeamWORKS Consulting & Engineering GmbH
Fon. +43 1 8770120-21 | Sankt Veit-Gasse 33, A-1130 Wien
Mob. +43 6991 8770132 | Member of the ALTRAN-Group, www.altran.net