This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] element to use to display as large
- From: Douglas Wade <douglaswade at gmail dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:06:04 -0800
- Subject: [docbook] element to use to display as large
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=gsJeRj8R5ud45VIPt4vdm8cQyhz3HRZN6t0BMiqFvRyezkzMsWAos3RahOaUJtgukoirEQnVCamFDchFT+Ak/RCAgKzmTAN3YJe+ZF3y7aTsszkLN23zHVFXM08OuUjnNeOcZdVpJPm9255bqr4G945jcTdAJP1RsJjXQj52Ads=
- Reply-to: Douglas Wade <douglaswade at gmail dot com>
Is there an element which will render about twice the size. I have
some text that I would like rendered larger, and I do not want to make
them graphics. Something that I could use in the element para as an
example. The list of elements are so large, it is taking me too long
to find examples of what each element will render like.