This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] marking up reserved words
- From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs at sagehill dot net>
- To: "Wolfgang Jeltsch" <wolfgang at jeltsch dot net>, "DocBook List" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:29:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [docbook] marking up reserved words
- References: <email@example.com>
In DocBook 4.3, I would use <code>. You could add a role attribute to
indicate reserved words. Prior to 4.3, I would probably use <literal> in
the same way. Other people may have different recommendations, though.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Wolfgang Jeltsch" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "DocBook List" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 3:01 PM
Subject: [docbook] marking up reserved words
> I am surprised that I cannot find something like a reservedword element.
> are reserved words of a programming language marked up?