This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] No classname in firstterm, but in glossterm
- From: Bob Stayton <bobs at sco dot com>
- To: Joachim Ziegler <ziegler at mpi-sb dot mpg dot de>
- Cc: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:52:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [docbook] No classname in firstterm, but in glossterm
- References: <3F8D4CB8.email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 03:33:44PM +0200, Joachim Ziegler wrote:
> I'm just wondering why I cannot nest a <classname> inside <firstterm>
> whereas I can use it inside a <glossterm>. (?)
> Isn'zt a firstterm the first occurrence of a particular glossterm?
Um, yes. I can't see why they are different.
You could file a DocBook RFE on the SourceForge
site to request an upgrade to firstterm.
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
The SCO Group fax: (831) 429-1887
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.