This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 May 2003
- From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif at pinkjuice dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Cc: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo at metalab dot unc dot edu>, Jirka Kosek <jirka at kosek dot cz>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:59:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 May 2003
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3ECA8398.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3F891A9B.email@example.com> <3F89250E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> When writing about XML in DocBook, I think I used the sgmltag element
> to indicate multiple things: element names, attribute names, entity
> names, notation names, etc. If we're going to change sgmltag, then
> reather than replacing it with half a dozen different elements,
> perhaps it should just be xmlname?
But Jirka's point was that element names can't start with "xml" .
Perhaps "markupobject", "markupxml", "xmarkup", "xname", "xobject"?
two messages earlier in this thread:
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.