This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL Stylesheets
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Beal <jeff dot beal at ansys dot com>
- Cc: "'GARY Hoffman'" <GHOFF at eslaw dot com>, docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:07:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL Stylesheets
- References: <BDBFCADE470D2B4A841D51412D2D915D05B87A@canonsburgexch2.win.ansys.com>
- Reply-to: veillard at redhat dot com
On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 08:39:01AM -0400, Jeff Beal wrote:
> I never said it was correct, I just said it's what works in Emacs ;)
Being a vi(m) user myself, I have no idea what to expect from Emacs.
I assume that James Clark code for Relax-NG support does this right
assuming he coded the W3C Schemas type support, maybe that can be checked
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
firstname.lastname@example.org | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.