Re: [docbook] XML > FO > PDF output and informaltable frame="none "

Thanks for clarifying that, Jeff.
I didn't realize that rowsep and colsep are 1 by
default, since there is no default value in the DTD.
But indeed Norm changed the stylesheets last January
to make the default for rowsep and colsep equal to 1.

In this case, though, he says that he only gets
the right border (colsep), and not borders below
his cells (rowsep).  That might be a bug.

bobs

                                            email: bobs@sco.com