Re: [docbook] Using xrefs to "embed" cross-reference content

Hi again,

Thanks for the quick replies. Apologies for my own sluggishness in responding;
didn't check the list on Friday and was off-line over the weekend.

purpose. With the document I'm working on now, though, there are so many of
these "embedded" cross-references that I'd have dozens of document fragments
lying around in external XML files... so I was wondering if I had missed any
existing alternatives. If there aren't any, that's good to know anyway.

With regard to Bob's reply: can't use XInclude for the moment for several
reasons, so again I suppose I'll have to stick with entities.

Looking forward to the use of XLink with DocBook V5 or V6! :-)

Thanks again,
-- Florian