This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Markup problem
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- To: Dave Pawson <daveP at dpawson dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:16:43 -0500
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Markup problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| Any suggestions for markup please.
| I couldn't find an easy answer in tdg.
| >My specific concern is documenting the options in the XF86Config file.
| >The format is something like:
| > Option "MCKL"
If I'm quoting lines from a file, I tend to use screen (on the
assumption that they're going to be displayed on a screen to the user,
If I'm writing it into a sentence, I'd probably speak of the
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Every day is a good day.--Yun-men
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |