This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Re: [Doc-SIG] Docbook "user exit"?
- From: Yann Dirson <ydirson at fr dot alcove dot com>
- To: Juergen Hermann <jh at web dot de>
- Cc: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>,"doc-sig at python dot org" <doc-sig at python dot org>, Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:50:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: [Doc-SIG] Docbook "user exit"?
- References: <20011214000040.A985@madcap.netmemetic.com><E16Eewz-0007Aofirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:07:18AM +0100, Juergen Hermann wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:00:40 +0800, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:
> >Is there a "user exit" mechanism in Docbook to allow me to call said code
> I could rewrite mine to emit docbook (it's a thing I'll need anyway), so you
> could pre-process sources and then include them as entities.
Sorry to ask - what's yours ?
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com> http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre
Free-Software time manager Responsable du temps Informatique-Libre
Debian GNU/Linux developper <email@example.com>