This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Format for printing
- From: Rory Hunter <roryh at dcs dot ed dot ac dot uk>
- To: John Gruenenfelder <johng at bach dot as dot arizona dot edu>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:04:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Format for printing
- Organization: That'll be the day
- References: <20011211065359.GA10799@bach.as.arizona.edu>
> I cannot find any command lines options to Jade or the wrapper for setting the
> paper size. After a bit of poking around, I found the place in the
> appropriate stylesheet where the default paper size is set. I know this is
> not the proper way to customize the output, but for a quick hack I set the
> stylesheet to use Letter all the time. Unfortunately, my output is still
> using A4 paper size.
My understanding is that when you use -V tex-backend with jade, it defines
"tex-backend" such that the DSSSL stylesheets can test for its definition.
Maybe you could add one for paper size, with the stylesheet setting a default.