This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: pdf file bookmark control
- From: Steffen Maier <Steffen dot Maier at studserv dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: "Choi, Jang-Wook" <choijo at adc dot co dot kr>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 16:09:39 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: pdf file bookmark control
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Choi, Jang-Wook wrote:
> Hello, I'm making pdf file from sgml using openjade, docbook dtd 3.1 &
> pdftex on my redhat linux box.
> A pdf file is well made with the bookmark shown, but I don't want the
> bookmark to be shown. How can I hide the bookmark? Which tex file should I
> modify or Can I give a option to pdftex?
Unfortunately I'm no TeXnician but anyways I hope the following references
may point you in the right direction:
As stated behind the 1st link: "You should consult the documentation of"
pdfTeX and/or "hyperref.sty for a complete and more detailled description
of the possible configuration options." IIRC I once heard something about
parameters controlling the display of bookmarks and other
pdf-document-startup features but forgot further details.