This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Re: RFE 472229: Allow HTML Tables in DocBook
- From: giacomo <giacomo at apache dot org>
- To: Dave Pawson <daveP at dpawson dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:29:38 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: RFE 472229: Allow HTML Tables in DocBook
- List-id: <docbook.lists.oasis-open.org>
On Sat, 1 Dec 2001, Dave Pawson wrote:
> At 15:34 30/11/2001 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> >3. Won't tool vendors have to support mixed namespaces "real soon now"
> > anyway, for things like XLink, SVG, MathML, etc. So tools will
> > actually be able to handle this?
> I'd love to be able to include some SVG.
More important for me is XInclude to modularize documentation parts at
> I'd prefer the either or, for simplicity sake, but namespace
> support in docbook would be a real bonus,
> and solve other problems too (see the furore on the open ebook list
> trying to select a ns for docbook :-)
> Regards DaveP