jade demo.sgm

Solaris 2.5.1 and jade 1.1 fail in jade/dsssl/ doing the
demo. I seek answers to 4 questions. The details are shown
at http://www.io.com/~cjwyche/mvc/gw_n_jade.html
1. Is the not having "DSSSL architecture" as a base an error
for the demo?
2. How am I to know if the resulting demo.fot is correct?
3. Where do I find switch option descriptions?

4. The openjade "list" seems to be 6 developers as opposed
to users. What email lists do you suggest I engage for
getting ideas about solutions for docbooks problems I expect
I will be encountering?

 -- ge||ge   1/2 of cjwyche@io.com (see www.io.com/~cjwyche)