Re: Very Basic Question Re: DSSSL+XML

* David Lloyd:

> Is it possible to parse well-formed XML with DSSSL?

Yes, use a command like the following:

jade -t tex -V tex-backend -d /home/quenotj/pub/pub/docbook/docbook.dsl#print /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/dtds/decls/xml.dcl traduction.xml

Notice  the xml.dcl  file passed  before  the source  document.  I  also
recommend you to add the following line  at the top of your catalog file
(in my  case /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/catalog)  to tell jade  to use
the PUBLIC identifier of your Doctype, not the URL:

OVERRIDE YES

Enjoy!
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot