DocBook trainer required

Hi all,

Please treat the following as an initial enquiry, rather than an official
offer - I'm doing some groundwork.

I work for a legal publisher (Thomson Legal and Regulatory). We are going to
use the DocBook DTD as a storage model for some content. We are looking for
someone with expertise in DocBook (espec if they have legal experience - but
more that they have their head around all the elements and options for
structure etc). I thought that someone on this list may be able to give me a
lead for either a person or another list etc where I might post a request
for someone to come in
and run some training sessions for some of our staff who are involved in
this project (Sydney is lovely this time of year!).

Kind regards,
Anne Thompson

WARNING -This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
personal use of the recipient(s) only.
Republication and re-dissemination, including posting to news
groups or web pages, is strictly prohibited without the express
prior consent of
Thomson Legal & Regulatory Group Asia Pacific Ltd
ACN 058 914 668