This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Marking up messages
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Marking up messages
- From: Stephen Rasku <stephen at tgivan dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:41:29 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: Stephen Rasku <stephen at tgivan dot com>
What is the preferred way to mark up messages (i.e. messages sent from
one process to another) in DocBook. For example, how would I mark up:
The use of the <?>SelfDestruct</?> message should only be
used in extreme circumstances.
I am using DB 3.1 but I am not married to it. The closest I could see
was <structname>. Is there anything better?
Stephen Rasku E-mail: email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer Web: http://www.tgivan.com/
TGI Technologies http://www.pop-star.net/