Re: DocBook XML V4.1.2 Released (& mirrored)

Hello again,

On 28 Aug 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Um, I use a little Xerces app to do my validating XML parses. And I use
> nsgmls with -wxml and the right declaration.
This nsgmls didn't work for me, dunno why. But Xerces is fine.

> | BTW, what is the way to specify to psgml another parsing command-line
> | (other than hardcoded) for xml, inside .emacs?
>
> Uh, I'm not sure bug a quick grep for 'nsgmls' inside the *.el files
> ought to turn something up :-)
What i did first (actually, inside the .elc... :-)) but that's still
cryptic on how to set it up inside .emacs

Ok, I feel that this should go to docbook-apps... but cannot remember
the actual address :-(

Cheers,

-Sylvan

BTW, has anyone managed to produce pdf files from Docbook with the quality
of the Apache documentations? (i think about the Xerces doc)

--
Do, or do not. There's no try. -Yoda
Sylvan Ravinet: http://www.ravinet.com/sylvan/contact