Re: DocBook Stylesheet ?

A slightly out of date version of the DocBook-to-MIF stylesheets are
published at <URL:http://www.oreilly.com/%7Ecrism/>.  I understand that the
stylesheets have been updated within O'Reilly since I left, but I have not
had a chance to publish the updates, nor has anyone at O'Reilly done so.  I
hope to fix this within the next few months.

-Chris

--
"Forbes has some good qualities, but they haven't surfaced yet."
                - Bob Dole