This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:13:13 -0500
- References: <3869CCAC.861D9906@detewe.de>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ "Michael Wiedmann" <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| After looking at several DocBook-documents which were processed using
| Norman's DSSL stylesheets I think there must be a bug in rendering the
| the 'Revision' element.
It's a bug in JadeTeX. It doesn't do the right thing with the table.
| The last underlined part of the above line tries to show what happens
| if more than one 'AuthorInitials' element is present.
| These are rendered also without any space between them.
Well, that might be my bug :-) I'll check.
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Blessed is he who expects nothing,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | for he shall never be
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | disappointed.--Pope