This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'
- To: DocBOOK ML <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: DSSSL-Processing of 'Revision'
- From: "Michael Wiedmann" <michael dot wiedmann at detewe dot de>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:56:12 +0100
- Organization: Cordless Technology
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
After looking at several DocBook-documents which were processed using
Norman's DSSL stylesheets I think there must be a bug in rendering the
the 'Revision' element.
The elements 'RevNumber', 'Date' and 'AuthorInitials' are processed as
a table-row with three table-cells but _without_ any space between
them so that the row looks like:
Revision 0.4Dec 27 1999Revised by: xxxyyy
== == ======
The last underlined part of the above line tries to show what happens
if more than one 'AuthorInitials' element is present.
These are rendered also without any space between them.
Happy New Year to all of you