This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DocBook 4.0: ClassSynopsis
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook 4.0: ClassSynopsis
- From: Dmitry Tsitelov <cit at comcon dot spb dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:18:39 +0300
- References: <7151-Tue21Dec1999092025firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Norman Walsh wrote:
. . .
> - A ClassSynopsisInfo element was added
> If you have any comments, please send them to the list as soon
> as possible. I expect to package up DocBook V4.0beta1 sometime
> next week.
> Attached is the new DTD fragment, you will find complete examples
> at http://nwalsh.com/docbook/edbsyn/, including some sample
> instances and stylesheets which format them.
> In real life, the attlists will also include local extension
> parameter entities and role attributes.
> <!ELEMENT ClassSynopsis - - (Modifier*,
. . .
Excuse me for possible misunderstanding, but how this model allow to specify
such attributes of inheritance, as virtual /public/private inheritance in
C++ ? I'm sure, there are such attributes in other languages too.