This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: author in refentry
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: author in refentry
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:14:12 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ maarten de boer <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| What is the proper way to place an AUTHOR section in
| a RefEntry (Like many man-pages have)
Good question. I suppose there are two possibilities:
- if the section consists of nothing more than the author names,
I'd be tempted to generate it from <author> or <authorgroup>
tags in the appropriate meta.
- if the content varies too much to be automatically generated,
just make it a <refsect1>.
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | My problems start when the smarter
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | bears and the dumber visitors
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | intersect.--Steve Thompson,
| wildlife biologist at Yosemite
| National Park