This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: variablelist layout
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: variablelist layout
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:46:24 -0500
- References: <NULL@pigeon.doc.ic.ac.uk>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Ian Moor <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| The parameter %may-format-variablelist-as-table% controls
| use of tables for formatting variablelists, depending only the length
| of the term. It would be better if the condition also depended on
| the length of the listitem.
That's much harder to calculate, though. But if it wasn't, what would
you want the condition to be?
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Thou shalt not pray to Zeus for
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | things your usual god would laugh
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | at.