This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Appendix & TOC
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Appendix & TOC
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:45:27 -0500
- References: <3860D79F.4C752A8B@capgemini.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Nicolas Mailhot <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| Is it possible to specify somewhere that you do not want
| appendix subsections to be included in the main TOC ?
Off the top of my head...
;; Returns the depth of auto TOC that should be made at the nd-level
(define (toc-depth nd)
(if (string=? (gi nd) (normalize "book"))
(if (string=? (gi nd) (normalize "appendix"))
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Debugging is 99% complete most of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the time--Fred Brooks, jr.
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |