This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: segmented lists
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: segmented lists
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:38:50 -0500
- References: <38607CB6.DD157A6A@sourwood.net>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Matt Mozur <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I've been looking through the documentation & have been
| unable to figure out how to specify the format of a
| segmented list.
| How do you specify tabular vs. list presentations?
You don't. That's a stylesheet issue. I think my stylesheets just
do it as a list, though I suppose an option to use a table wouldn't
be out of place.
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | I'm NOT in denial!
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |