Re: clunk.pl

/ "Beckers, Marc" <Marc.Beckers@softwareag.com> was heard to say:
| I am learning XSL and find Norm Walsh's
| docbook.xsl works well for Docbook instances.
| However, not being a programmer, I find chunk.pl
| difficult to read. Can anyone tell me which
| bits to adapt/change to make it work?

Sigh. If it's any consolation, I'm working on a customization
layer of the stylesheets that uses James Clark's xt:document
element to do the chunking, thereby avoiding the need for the
perl script.

What isn't working/what would you like to change?

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Simplicity is always a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | virtue.--Edward Abbey
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |