This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: Introduction & conclusion]
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: DOCBOOK: Introduction & conclusion]
- From: Nicolas Mailhot <nmailhot at capgemini dot fr>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:30:16 +0100
- Organization: Cap Gemini
- References: <199912201646.IAA27303@bolt.sonic.net>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Terry Allen a écrit :
> In what formal way does the Conclusion differ from the
> preceding Chapters? Is it formatted differently?
Well, in fact I'd like it to be as close as possible to the
introduction. It's a very short chapter that does not
deserves the mention " chapter " at all. And making it an
annex seems as awkward as making it a chapter.
Anyway, I'm rather suprised that the dtd thought prefaces
would be necessary, but postfaces not. Both are not unheard
of, I think.